• Are you an experienced Payroll Manager looking for an exciting new challenge?
• Join the finance team of this Aboriginal owned and controlled healthcare organisation!
• Highly attractive remuneration, circa $65,000 - $70,000 including super!
• Additional benefits include annual return airfare, tax concessions, relocation assistance and generous study leave!
• Explore the unique Australian outback with 5 weeks annual leave!
About the Opportunity
Nganampa Health Council has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join their team in Alice Springs, NT.
This role will see you responsible for the organisation's payroll functions which runs fortnightly, as well as management of relevant statutory obligations related taxes and superannuation payments.
More specifically your key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
• Ensuring all staff timesheets are received, correct and authorised prior to each scheduled fortnightly pay;
• Performing all processing of payroll using the Attache module, including running end of month and annual reporting;
• Calculating superannuation payments and maintaining all relevant records;
• Performing some HR administrative/processing tasks; and
• Liaising with Finance Manager and CFO on matters relevant to the maintenance of the current payroll system.
Who we are looking for
Nganampa Health Council has a reputation within the sector for excellence – not just within its front line delivery of health services but also in the way it operates its supporting finance and administrative functions. We like to do things well and are not afraid to recognise and reward those who contribute to that excellence.
We are looking for someone with the relevant technical skills and experience to succeed in this role. Experience working with Attache accounting software will be highly regarded, as will relevant qualifications. You'll have advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel functions, as well as a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
You will have a track record of innovation and excellence, supported by your excellent communication and interpersonal skills. These skills contribute to your excellent customer service ethic, including your ability to easily communicate with people with English as a second language in a cross cultural environment. Additionally, you will able to work with discretion and maintain confidentially, all while operating to strict deadlines in what can, at times, be a highly pressured role.
Importantly, you'll have a great sense of humour, and will fit in with our close knit team!
This role does require occasional travel by 4WD or light aircraft to the Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara Lands, as well as additional work hours from time to time for which time in lieu will be provided. The successful applicant must be willing to undergo a national police check prior to commencement.
Full position description is available here Payroll Manager.
About the Benefits
Your dedication will be rewarded with a highly attractive base salary of $65,000 - $70,000, inclusive of super. You will also enjoy additional benefits including;
• Salary Packaging which means that up to $30,000 of the base salary is tax free;
• 9% superannuation is currently taxed at the standard rate of 15%
• Assisted relocation costs (if appointed from Interstate or overseas);
• An annual return airfare (if appointed from Interstate or overseas);
• Up to two weeks paid study leave (negotiated) in order to plan and develop your career;
• 5 weeks annual leave per year; and
• Leave loading 17.5%.
Central Australia is a spectacular place to live and work and offers a unique lifestyle opportunity. This role is for someone who will feel good about contributing to better health outcomes for others whilst getting some great lines on their CV working for an industry leader.
Candidates from outside of Australia who have the right to work in Australia will be considered for this position.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this position, please go to http://applynow.net.au/jobs/40801
To receive regular updates from Nganampa Health including future job opportunities, follow Nganampa Health Council on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nganampa-Health-Council/306940186003663